Effective Communication for Managers Workshop
“The most important thing in communication is hearing what isn’t said” ~ Peter Drucker
If you lead people or if you need to influence others, then communication effectiveness is vital to your success. To understand and to be understood are two of the most essential skills today for modern management today.
That is why we are inviting you to our Effective Communication for Managers workshop. Using this time of year to focus on how you can increase your effectiveness as a manager could help you deliver more productive results with your team as you head into the final quarter.
During this 3.5-hour Effective Communication for Managers workshop you will:
- Gain up to date knowledge and skills based on best-practice management techniques;
- Adopt key skills for inspiring and developing your team;
- Increase awareness of your communication style;
- Learn how to use emotional intelligence to engage and inspire others;
- Confidently adapt your own leadership style so you can perform at your best in any situation.
The skills you will develop will help you get the most from your team through:
- Improving productivity
- Increasing engagement
- Gaining greater collaboration
- More ownership and accountability
Date: Friday, October 18th 2019
Time: 9am – 12.30pm (a light morning tea will be provided)
Location: Regus Brighton, 181 Bay Street (Cnr. of Cochcrane St) Brighton
This workshop is designed to be a highly interactive session, with the chance for you to share ideas with other like-minded leaders and equip you to stay motivated and focused for the coming months.
Your experienced DiSC facilitators include:
Warren Howard, Director, Howardco Business & HR Solutions; and
Lauren Ayers, Senior Consultant, Howardco Business & HR Solutions
Bookings are limited and we want everyone to take advantage of this opportunity. Don’t put off your own skills development until next year – lock this in your diary knowing that a small amount of time dedicated to your own development will have multiplier effects across your team.
The investment for the Effective Communication for Managers workshop is $395 + GST. In addition to the workshop, you will also receive:
- A personalised Everything DiSC Workplace profile
- An Everything DiSC Comparison Report
- Access to an interactive and personalised online resource for extra development post the workshop
- A pocket guide for how to use DiSC in everyday life to help you be a more effective communicator